Make Ice Rink Rentals Exempt from the new HST


Ice Rental Petition

In Ottawa, the new HST will result in close to an 11% increase on ice rentals! This past year, the City raised the price of ice by 11% so the two year total increase will be approx 22%! Hockey and other ice sports are already expensive enough, the last thing we need to do is make Canada's national sport even more inaccessible to our kids.

If you would like to see ice-time exempt from the new HST, please show your support by joining our petition below.

 
176 people have signed this petition.
Name:
E-Mail:
Initials:
 
Please keep me posted on the petition and other important issues.
(You can unsubscribe at any time.)
 

Add your LinkBox today!